There’s something so sensual about the old cars that one encounters at every turn in Cuba. Whether they’ve been meticulously …Read Article
Scouting & Research
- Investigate options based upon parameters
- Customize scouting for each project
- Work within the constraints of schedules, proximity & budgets
Permits & Logistics
- Coordinate and Manage locations for media projects and events
- Oversee Permit applications and negotiate the procuring of necessary permission(s)
- Handle parking arrangements, maps and all crew support requirements
- Trouble-shooting and playing the intermediary role – before, during and after – between all involved parties of a given project
Production & Fixer Services
- Production coordination including helping research budgets for locations
- Crew & equipment vendor recommendations for still photography and documentary-style projects
- Familiar with local film commissions, permit offices, a broad cross section of crew resources and vendors
We've worked on projects big and small. Here’s an overview. Been there, done that!
- Jeff Vibes, Producer
Cathryn really came through for us on our job. We needed a very tricky location that I thought would be difficult to find. Not only did she find it, she presented us with options. The location ended up being perfect and we got great footage. Cathryn’s personal touch really did the trick.
- Cheryl Rosenthal, Producer
I love working with Cathryn. She is a great team player who is skilled at finding custom locations. Cathryn has a great attitude and is able to really go with the flow and changes we face every job. I recommend you introduce your director to Cathryn and find out for yourself.
- Chris Barlow, Director
We had an 11th-hour change of plans and needed to find a new location instantly for a very important shoot. And in no time at all, Cathryn found us the perfect spot that was even better than the original one. It was a pleasure working with her.